Mai Chau is a mountainous district in Hoa Binh province famous for its idyllic and natural beauty. The nature and people of Mai Chau are very close and friendly.
· Discover the cultural beauty of the Thai ethnic group...
· Enjoy a variety of local cuisine
· Departure daily
07h00: Bus and tour guide pick you up at the Hanoi Opera House and Gate 1 of the National Convention Center, depart for Mai Chau (Hoa Binh).
09h00: Stop for a short break in Luong Son – Hoa Binh.
10h00: Stop on Thung Khe Pass to take photos and admire the majestic mountains of Hoa Binh.
11h00: You arrive to Lac Village to have a traditional local lunch (If you are vegetarians, you need to notify in advance to be arranged). Rest in Mai Chau.
13h00-15h00: Local guide takes you for a walk to discover the daily life of Thai people in the area of Poom Coong, Lac 1, Lac 2 or you can explore the Mai Chau valley by tram car (tram car fare is not included tour price) to take a tour around the 8 villages of Mai Chau, visit the beautiful small stilt houses of the Thai people to experience their unique cultural features, especial you could learn how to weave Thai brocade and buy souvenirs here. Then you are free for cycling or walking, shopping and taking pictures.
15h30: You get on the bus to get back to Hanoi.
18h30: Arrive in Hanoi. Finish the trip. Hope to see you again in the following journeys.
· Shuttle bus with A/C transferring Hanoi-Mai Chau route
· 01 lunch served in stilt house
· Local tour guide in Mai Chau speaking English
· A bottle of water on bus
· VAT invoice
· Renting bike or tram car in Mai Chau village
· Travel insurance
· Other services which is not mentioned in the itinerary
· TIP for driver and tour guide: 10$ per passenger
Price Policy for Children
· Free for children with ages from 1 to 4 (no meal, no seat, no ticket...)
· 5 to 9 year-old children will be charged 75% of the tour fee (they will have their own seats in our car and their own meals)
· From 10-year-old children are considered as adults
· You have to bring your Passport
· You should bring any type of medicine for preventing insects and common diseases
· Tour guide can rearrange the schedule, but all places stay the same
· In case there are 6 or fewer guests on the departure date, we may not arrange a tour guide by car, but a local guide in Mai Chau.
· If you are a vegetarian, you can bring your own food to suit your taste (if necessary)
· If you register for the tour from April to November every year, you should bring light and airy clothes.
· In all cases, it is best for customers to bring a backpack or small suitcase. Especially, do not bring oversized suitcases because small or medium-sized mountain tours do not have a large luggage compartment. We are not responsible if you bring oversized luggage
· Customers are responsible for your illness and chronic diseases (cardiovascular disease, blood pressure, diabetes, osteoarthritis ...), congenital diseases, latent diseases, HIV AIDS, mental and neurological disorders , pregnant women ... are diseases that are not covered by the insurance. When necessary, you must write your own commitment to your health when participating in the tour. The tour organizer is not responsible for the cases you do not report the illness, untruthful declaration as well as cases outside the coverage of travel in the tour.
· Customers must preserve their property in all circumstances and at all locations during the trip. The tour organizer is not responsible for any lost money, identification, airline tickets, personal belongings and other property of the customer during the trip